Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Birthday Presents from Lisa and Kat



Yesterday I told you about my great mail day....I wanted to share photos of the wonderful gifts I received. Lisa made the cute little jar, and filled with embellishments. Thanks to her hubby Geoff for eating the chili inside the jar. Making Memories grommet kit and package of extra grommets, set of black and white cards in a card holder. Love the black and white theme. Thanks Lisa!


Kat's gifts included, stickles, ribbon for my addiction (that you will remember Lisa started), some wonderful stamps,
so many stamps...so little time! by A Muse
Stamped To Swap (she knows I'm in tons of swaps)
Through the ages every generation has asked what is art? Well...This Is Art! Now that enlightenment has come upon you. Go forth and create. The larger stamp I think you can read what it says. Just love them all! Also in the box, shiny cardstock in many different colors, large round tags in three different colors, and a cute little box that the stamps were in. Thanks Kat!
Both of the birthday cards are great! My friends spoil me way to much!
Thanks for all the birthday comments being left on my Birthday Blog Candy post. I've have enjoyed reading all your memories. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Have a great stamping day!

No comments: