Saturday, September 22, 2007

Can you have tooooo many layers?






I was playing around last night with a new technique call Faux Flock. You can see this on the center Perfect Plum panel. I couldn't get the card the way I wanted so I kept adding layers. I think I got carried away! LOL Still......I'm okay with it. The technique itself is fun to do. This came from the Technique Junkies newsletter. If you want to learn more go to http://www.patstamps.com/


I received a very petty card yesterday from Kimm Bennington-Thompson. She told me this card was made for the Technique Junkies. It's called Stipple Frame technique. Love the colors and the layout. Thanks for the card Kimm, and thanks for letting me showcase it on my blog!
I'll be going out today to visit mom. I'm in yet another swap ( you can never be in to many!), so I'm going to take my supplies with me when I visit my mom. We sit in the main room and work. Mom can't help much but she likes to watch me work. We normally draw a crowd of onlookers when we work.
Hubby and I are going to catch one last drive in before the season is over. It's going to be 80 degrees here today, so it should be comfortable at the drive in. Will need to bring blankets and a coat. It's starting to get cooler in the evenings.
Hope everyone enjoys there weekend. Happy Stamping!



No comments: