Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mulberry hmmm....


I posted a challenge on my yahoogroup yesterday to create a card using Mulberry. I can't even remember the last time I used Mulberry! I know I have some.....so I went rummaging through the many drawers in the stamp room and did come up with some white mulberry. I dyed the white mulberry artichoke by dropping a few reinker drops on the paper, then spreading it out with a damp foam brush. You have to be a bit careful or the paper will tear on you. I didn't want to wait for it to dry so I put it on my foil covered clip board, clipped one corner down so it wouldn't fly away and and zapped it with the heat gun. Before it was completely dry I tore the edges.



It just always amazes me how much stamping stuff I have when I start to look for something! If I never bought another embellishment, stamp, ink, or ribbon for that matter....I think my hoard would last me the rest of my life! Might have to buy cardstock, but that's it. Of course this realization will not keep me from the stamp stores. LOL Okay I'm off to work so I can earn more money to buy more supplies. A girl just has to have her priorities straight.

No comments: