Saturday, September 15, 2007

Scrap Paper Ornament


Anyone who knows me......knows that on Friday night I stay up late! I work all week, so when Friday rolls around I like to make the most of my weekend so I'll stay up till around 2. Last night was no different. (Sorry Lisa) I know I don't get enough sleep, but there is to much to craft! This ornament is made from scrap strips of Basic Grey Blitzen designer paper. I used a quilling tool to roll up each strip, removed the cap from the ornament dropped them in and added a ribbon. Great way to use up those scraps! I think next time I make these (yes I'll be making more) I'll vary the width size of the strips. Should add more interest to the completed ornament. Christmas is coming! Only 101 days left. I'm amazed that we are half way through September already. Don't know where the time goes but it keeps ticking away. I need to get started on the Christmas cards again.

3 comments:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

Love your ornament girlie .. It's so festive ..
Hugs
Dawn Griffith

Amber Porter said...

What a great idea!! Too cute!!

Rebecca said...

Another wonderful idea. I like that you make other things from your bright ideas. Love 'em!