Friday, September 28, 2007

Set Sampler

Late posting. I stopped by a co-workers house after work. A bunch of us got together for a pot luck dinner. Was for my birthday. Awesome food! And did I mention cake?

I wanted to share some cards I made during the summer. I entered them in a contest and was one of the winners.(YAY) This one was the easiest to do. Just added a pop dot to pop out the flower.



Next one was a little more involved. Stamped the heart image on designer paper, cut out, and glued to images on cardstock.



Last one took the longest. Lots of masking. Thank goodness for the stamp a ma jig!



I'm going to call it a night. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow afternoon for one of my co-workers. Then I have to come home and make my birthday cake. I told mom I'd make one and bring it in to the home for her friends and nurses to enjoy.

No comments: