Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Test Tube (I feel like a mad scientist!)




I found this test tube at the local craft store. They come in three different sizes. The one shown is the largest of the three. Can't wait to work with the other sizes. I have to rack my brain to come up with fun ways to use them. I wonder if Dr. Frankenstein had as much fun when he created? The designer paper is from last year. I still had lots of it left so decided to use it instead of getting the new Halloween paper from Stampin'Up! Thanks Susan for sending me the cool chat candy (from VC Rocks). I was able to use it for the card and test tube. And speaking of test tubes, Halloween and stuff.....I found this spooky little guy in my flower bed. I have not seen a praying mantis in a very long while. I don't know about the rest of the states, but it is illegal to kill one in the state of Ohio.

Very happy mail day!!!! I received great birthday packages from my friends Lisa and Kat. I'll be taking pics during the week and posting the goodies here. You gals just spoil me. Thanks!
And speaking of birthdays.....Happy Birthday to Lisa, and her hubby Geoff, and Jaime who all celebrated birthdays this week.

I also received my Bella order. I think I'm going to just have to give up sleep all together so I'll have time to use all the new stamps. Just kidding Lisa. I was good last night and went to bed at 10:00.

Have a great stamping day!

No comments: