Monday, October 29, 2007

Angel Light Box


Made one more! Really love this one!!! Used two retired stamps, Musical Score background, and Heavenly Heralds. Stamped the image with Jet Black StazOn on cardstock weight vellum. Turned it over and used, Marigold Morning, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Always Artichoke, and Whisper White ink with an aqua painter to color in. The plastic box is one I got from a local craft store. Had dear hubby again drill a hole in the back to allow the light string cord to fit though. (Sometimes hubbys come in handy)White cardstock was cut to fit into the box. I had to figure out where to score it to make it fit. To finish it off I took silk flowers and ribbon and added to the top.

I'm teaching a customer service class at my job this week. The theme is "Call of the Mummy" anyway I had Sarah pick me up a mummy costume at Halloween Express where she is also working. I'm going to have one of the employees from another dept dress up in the costume and walk around the class. I had Sarah try it on. This picture is called......"Walk like an Egyptian"

Okay Sarah is watching me and rolling her eyes. She says "mom put up some better pics of me"......and I will soon as I get them cropped.


Happy Stamping!!!!

3 comments:

Beth Redding said...

Gorgeous, Absolutely Gorgeous!
I have been searching for that background stamp for some time and now you just make me want it even more :)
Blessings,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Beautiful light box!!! Lovely holiday decoration!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodne your to funny .. your custume is Great!! and love the light ..
xoox
Dawn Griffith