Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Didn't Start Out Like This


Did you ever start out with something in mind but along the way it changed directions,and before you know it WHAM! You have made something different than what you thought you were making?

Case in point this card. I started out doing Cottoned Color (technique junkies newsletter April 07 edition), but got side swiped. I followed the technique then added more swipes with my paint brush and gold pearl ex. Then I had the brilliant idea to emboss the piece with clear embossing powder, and if that wasn't enough (WHEW)I ran the completed background piece though the Cuttlebug. The leaf was inked with Sage Shadow and Bravo Burgundy craft ink then embossed with clear embossing powder. Base was stamped with Canvas BG using Handsome Hunter ink. These are not my usual colors to work with, but I'm happy with the results.

Happy Stamping. Now what will she think of tomorrow?

1 comment:

Amber P. said...

Great card!!! Don't you just love the cuttlebug!!!