Friday, October 5, 2007

Faux White Gel Pen Again


I really love this technique. Very simple to do,and really makes vellum pop! Stamp vellum using Jet Black StazOn. Let dry, turn piece over on foam pad. (use the one from the crafter's tool kit or a mouse pad). Take a stylus and add lines wherever you want some highlights. Still working from the back add color using markers if desired. If you do choose to add the color try not to color in on top of the lines you made with the stylus.I added a layer underneath the tag using Bording Blue. Great way to adhere the vellum to the cardstock: use mini glue dots on the vellum that was colored, it won't show through to the front. Also use the "dots" anywhere that has cardstock on top. I got the top corner of the vellum adhered under the Snow Blossom punch. This punch makes a great star!

Loving the Holiday Mini Holy Triptych set (sorry Kat)just have to make more samples!

I'm taking half a vacation day today. Need to prep for a workshop I have this evening. Looking forward to get some stamping done:)

Everyone have a great day. TGIF!

1 comment:

Debby said...

This is just beautiful Karen. I so wish I had this set. It is my favorite out of everything so far this year. You did an awesome job on it.