Saturday, October 20, 2007

Frap Bottle

Okay never to soon for Christmas projects...Right? I had a left over frap bottle in my drawer so decided to do a project with it. Stamp set is Festive Favorites. Just love this set! I had dear hubby last year cut the large wood block into three pieces so I could mount the larger stamp on three blocks. I thought it would be easier to work with that way.



I made the "stripes" by using watercolor crayons. Ruby Red and Creamy Caramel. First I cut the strip from natural white cardstock. Then every 1/2 inch I drew a straight line with Ruby Red crayon. Next I used the Creamy Caramel crayon and drew a straight line in between the red lines. Grabbed my handy dandy aqua painter and went over each line just to soften them up. TA DA! It made a great looking background paper to wrap around the bottle.

TGIF!! That means no work and more stamping time to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!!! I LOVE it!