Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I LOVE FRANKIE!

Now isn't he just the cutest!!! Love Frankie. Wish SU didn't retire this guy. Best Fiends was my favorite Halloween set last year. Thinking back on the movies......Boris was the best scary actor! Really enjoy his films. Remember Young Frankenstein? That was the very first movie I ever saw at the drive in. WOW! I'm really showing my age now!

If you have time....why don't you drop a comment and share your favorite all time scary movie. I'll pull a random winner this coming Monday and I'll send the winner a RAK.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Night of the Living Dead was one of my favorites when I was a teenager I bet if I watched it now I would think it was a B movie. I don't really like to watch horror movies now they give me nightmares. Lisa

Rebecca said...

Wait Until Dark wasn't meant to be a scary movie, but it was. It was so intense, I still jump during one of the scenes. Audrey Hepburn in a scary movie? You have to see it to believe it. It's worth the rental cost. Thanks for letting me play.

Linda SS said...

Weren't those Friday nights at the drive-in just the best! I remember watching Cujo at the drive-in and that dog had me locking the car doors:)