Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pencil Box


Okay enough of spooky spiders!! Moving on to pencil boxes. I found these paper mache boxes at the local craft store for .50 cents. I had to do something with them right? I used gold accent paint and painted the outside. Then just added the ribbon and stamped images. Colors used: Bravo Burgundy, Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, and Jet Black StazOn.



My job held a health fair yesterday, and then had health sessions today. Had my blood pressure checked 110/78 that was pretty darn good! Also had sugar, and cholesterol screening. I'm still within normal but would be happier if my cholesterol was a bit lower. Today I attended a session on managing blood pressure. The only thing new I picked up from it was info on the DASH diet. Anyone ever hear of it? It's been proven that the diet (which limits sodium) will reduce blood pressure. I think I'll get on their website later tonight and check it out.

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that Pencil box.. Just love it .. and love that you took a photo of it opened .. sooo awesome Karen :-)
xox
Dawn Griffith