Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sketch Challenge



Thanks Debby for posting this sketch challenge to my yahoo group. Had fun playing with it last night. I altered it just a bit by cutting the side front of the card a bit more to allow the word stamp on the mustard cardstock. I also added the star off center so it's sort of like a "tent card" now. Star is attached using hemp and clip. Image was stamped on cardstock weight velum with Jet Black StazOn ink. Then colored in on the back using markers. Working from the back again I went over some of the lines with a stylus to give it the appearance of white gel pen.





Thanks Debby for adding this to my yahoo group.


Are you a SU demo? Want to join my group? We focus on just Stamp Camps send me an email clar42ie@aol.com

One more card I made last night using this sketch. This one uses Apple Cider designer paper,and Thankful Thoughts stamp set.

No comments: