Sunday, October 28, 2007

WAY BUSY!

Sorry I haven't posted, but this weekend is just so busy. Went to see mom yesterday. Spent most of the day cleaning the house. I have a Home Interior party this afternoon at one, and from all the stamping I've been doing the house was just a mess. (Sorry Sarah I couldn't get out to the parade but it was so much fun to talk to you when you were in the lead car! Mom's proud of you)

Went back to see my mom again early yesterday evening. She was crying in the morning when I went to see her. Took me and hour to get her calmed down. She was better when I saw her the second time. I talked to one of the aide's and she just didn't know what was wrong she had been crying since she woke up. Her leg is swelling again looks bad.

Well I'm off to make Connie's famous 7 can soup. What? You never heard of such a thing? It's so yummy!!!

3 cans minestrone soup. (I use the healthier kind by Progresso)
2 cans chili beans
2 can stewed tomatoes (I use the no salt added type)
1 pound very lean hamburger or turkey (that is if hubby doesn't see the wrapper and know that it's turkey and not "real" meat) MEN
Frito's
Shredded Cheddar cheese

Brown the meat ( I season with galic, and pepper) add the cooked meat to a stock pot with all the cans listed above. Simmer for about an hour. When serving you can top each bowl with cheese and Frito's

Enjoy! I'll get back to stamping later today. I have another "Light Box Decor" to share with you but it's not finished yet.

No comments: