Wednesday, November 14, 2007

All Tangled Up



Isn't Fluffles CUTE!!!? Just love the little guy. I wrapped up embroidery floss to make the yarn ball, and followed the lines on the stamped image to glue the floss around him. This was the only tent card I made ( called a tent card because the layer is over the top of the card). The wording on the card was done using Stampin'Up! font II CD. Inside of the card reads "I was all wrapped up"

We had some of the best weather today! Indian Summer in November. It got up to 66 today, and lots of sunshine. I decided to leave work during lunch something I rarely do. (because it always costs me money!) I stopped at Big Lots and bought 19.00 worth of rubber stamps and two packs of vellum. The vellum was 1.00 per pack. This hobby of mine is more than an addiction it's really just plain down right SICK!!! I have more money in my stamp room than I have in any other part of the house. Say it with me SICK!!! But I love it though! When I retire from work at least I won't have to worry about stamping supplies. I'm pretty well covered. Some time ago I was chatting with friends and we decided that when we retire and money is tight we can go to each other's house and "Shop" in place of going to a store. LOL

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this cat is sooo cute .. Love what you did with him ..
soo adorable ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith