Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Keeps Getting Closer!!

I can't believe in a few short weeks it will be Christmas! Where did the year go? I'm looking forward to having the week of Christmas off. Just think of all the stamping I can fit in! YAY.



I just love Festive Favorites. It's one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets. The ornament is a shaker. The tag punches make this a snap to create, and the Dashing designer paper add some pizazz and well as the jute bow and button.



I dusted off my sewing machine (don't laugh) as I haven't used it for awhile and did some zig zag stitching around the card. Again the Dashing designer paper really makes the card. Did I tell you I'm in love with my Pure Color Pencils again? I am! Now that I discovered that you can use Gamsol to blend the colors. OMG what a difference.



I just outlined the reindeer a bit with brown pencil then used the Gamsol on a totillion (not a taco! it's a rolled piece of paper) (you can find these at art supply stores) to pull the color from the outline in towards the center of the deer.




Until tomorrow.....Happy Stamping!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Festive Favorites is a one of my favorites too! Cute ornament!!! Nice blog...

Erin McKinney said...

cute projects!