Thursday, November 1, 2007

More Obscure Holiday Cards



Well this just goes to show you.....great minds may think alike, but they still manage to come up with their own take on a theme! My friends both chose Forget Me Not Day as an obscure holiday for November. This holiday is on 11-10. Great cards girls!!!

I came home from work today got a bite to eat and laid down on the couch. Not a good idea.....I went fast asleep. Work has been stressful this week. I've been training customer service classes to my co-workers and some......have been resisting. You get set in your ways so change doesn't come easily. Anyway.....classes are over at least for this week. Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a peaceful weekend full of stamping!!!!! Doesn't that sound like fun? Last weekend was so busy that I didn't really have time to enjoy it or have time to stamp.

Had a great mail day. Got a stamping order in, plus I got lots of cards. That always makes a happy mail day!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards girlie .. I so love the PURPLE flower one .. But you already knew I was going to say that HUH?
Have a Fabulous day girlie
xoxox
Dawn Griffith