Friday, November 16, 2007

New Stamp Set!

Thanks Stampin'Up! I receive my new set yesterday. It's called Time Well Spent. It is a level 3 set from the new catalog coming out the 1st of January.



Base card is Pretty in Pink and stamped with Paisley background. Cardstock layers So Saffron, Perfect Plum, and Whisper White. I stamped the butterfly a second time on vellum cardstock, colored with markers, cut out and glued to the stamped image on the butterfly on the Whisper White layer. Used a small hole punch to make the holes for the white twine I used to lace up the side of the So Saffron layer. Only had time to make one card last night. I'm looking forward to making some more samples over the weekend. TGIF!!!!

Remember the other day when I was talking about spending 19.00 on stamps? I wanted to share a pic of some of the finds.


The two ribbon spools were purchased at Dollar General. They were found with the Christmas wrapping paper. 9 ft on the spool for a buck each. The stamps were found at Big Lots. They are by EK Success. The stamps were 2.00 for each package. I just love running into good deals. Now you see why I have so many stamps, and embellishments! I'm always on the look out for a good price on supplies.

I'm off to get ready for work. Poor hubby had to work the day shift today. He normally works second shift at the Middle School, but one of the workers was sick and they asked him to come work days. So he's already left for work.....however I don't think he was awake. I'm sure as soon as he hit the cold air outside he woke up. It did snow last night but didn't stick. It's about 35 this morning. Say goodbye to Indian Summer for us. Time for some cold weather!!!

Happy Stamping

No comments: