Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Polar Bears!



My friend Debby has been posting some very cute Polar Bear cards on her blog lately. Which reminded me that hey.....I have that set. I loved it when it first came out, and used it a lot!!! So I found it hidden away in a chest with tons of other retired sets and just had to use it:)

The star was stamped on Creamy Caramel with VersaMark then embossed with black embossing powder. Next I used a small paint brush and brushed on some bleach just in the large star. When it was dry I added some color using More Mustard and my aqua painter. Artichoke cardstock, and Ballet Blue cardstock were run though the Cuttle Bug. On the swirl background I rubbed Whisper White craft ink over the raised image. Polar bears were colored using aqua painter and Going Grey ink.

I had way to much fun with this card!!! The "believe" image on the tag was a 1.00 stamp that I got last year from Michael's.

Happy Stamping!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card girlie .. To bad I sold my set like this . Boo Hoo!
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Michelle said...

That's so precious. Very sweet card, and pretty. Nice colors!!