Thursday, December 27, 2007

Enjoying My Time Off



I spent some time last night stamping. This card was made using the scoring blade on the Fisker cutter. I scored every one inch on each side to make a diamond pattern. Next I sponged over it with ink. Makes it look like a tile.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Over the next few days I'll be sharing some of the great presents I received this year. None of my family really wanted to talk about it, but I think they really went out of there way to give me a nice Christmas.






Hubby really surprised me with a ROCK! Glad he also got the matching pendant and earrings. WOW I was floored when I opened them. They are white opals set in 14 ct gold.






Sarah wrapped them for me and of course she didn't make it easy. She did the large box in a box, in another box thing. I had to open 5 boxes before I got to them.

Till tomorrow. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Kimm BT said...

A very elegant card Karen! I recognize the ribbon... used some of it myself the other day!!
Kimm BT