Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hubby's Christmas Card


I'm laughing at this card now. I just looked at it again and the background of Glorious Green cardstock and the white hash stitch lines sort of reminds me of a football field. LOL So hubby is getting this one.



The stamps came in a set from See-D's. My new favorite stamps. These were on sale at Pat Catan's for 1.97. And am I ever bad....I have about 60 of them now. I've been steadily buying them now since before summer. So I have a large collection.



I also found this great template by Paper Pizazz. It's great for adding faux stitches to cards or scrapbook pages. I ended up getting two of these by mistake so keep reading as I will be giving one away as blog candy real soon

Happy Stamping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Templete looks SO neat!!! Did this just come out. TFS!

Krafting Karen said...

I think it is new. I hadn't seen it before. The company is called Hot Off the Press

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

OH my goodness what a darling card girlie .
xoxox
Dawn griffith