Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Got To Stamp


YAY! Finally got some time to stamp. I needed it to....been stressed this week. First card I made with MerryBella stamp. I made her a little funky with the Green Galore boots. The trim on her boots, and hat was done with textured snow paint. Then before it dried I sprinkled it with a little bit of glitter. And yes you might recognize the background image was done using Tres Chic stamp. I thought it fit the Christmas season with some the leaf prints on the stamp. This card was a breakaway from my usual color schemes. Not sure if I like it yet....but I did have fun with making it!



Next card was also fun to make. I used the photo corner punch to make the tree. I punched the bottom layer with Always Artichoke, and the top layer with Mellow Moss. Each of the punches were stamped with Sanded background using the same color ink as the cardstock. The top layer was adhered using pop dots. I was trying to give the tree as much dimension as possible. With the color scheme used it would make a great guy card.

Happy Thursday!!!!!, and Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME cards for Christmas girlie .. Your Bella is darling and your tree is wonderful ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith