Friday, December 7, 2007

Kitty Under the Tree


"T'was the night before Friday when all through the house..
My daughter was busy wrapping presents (and no there was no mouse)
The kitty was nestled all snug in it's tissue paper bed
with visions of cat nip and that mouse dancing in it's head".

LOL Okay, okay I'm not a poet, but it was so cute that our kitty Burbank decided to fall asleep on the tissue paper Sarah was trying to use to wrap presents up in.

No time for stamping as I took the kids out for dinner and we did a little Christmas shopping. Didn't really accomplish much but we had fun. It's been a long while since all three of us "bummed" around together.

Tonight I've been very busy getting the house clean. YUCK! What a mess. I haven't cleaned for some time and it really needs it. Hope to stamp over the weekend.

TGIF!!!

No comments: