Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pancake breakfast for Christmas


Once again I didn't have time to stamp. The conclusion of Tin Man was on last night so I watched that instead. Now you know why I don't watch TV much in the evening. Since I work all day the evening is the only time I have to stamp.

My friend Lisa sent me a big Christmas box yesterday. I'm being very good this year and put all the presents under the tree. The pancake mix was not wrapped so I got to see it. The back of the tag has these instructions:

Christmas Morning Gingerbread Pancakes
Add one cup of water to mix, pour batter onto hot griddle, when done top with whip cream, powdered sugar and pecans.
YUM!!! The pecans in the package are roasted. The handle on the spatula is stamped with mini snowflakes using white StazOn. The cello bag is also stamped with snowflakes using StazOn. How fun!!!! Can't wait for Christmas morning so I can eat pancakes! Thanks Lisa!!!

My car broke down yesterday morning on my way to work. It didn't stop running but the engine light came on. I didn't want to chance taking it to work so I drove it home as I didn't get very far before this happened. I woke dear hubby up, and he took me to work. I was an hour late, but he was able to get the car fixed so I can drive it this morning. Nothing planned for this evening so I'm hoping to get in some stamping time!!!

Happy hump day.

No comments: