Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snowflake Man



Isn't this card just too cute? I made him last last year but thought I'd share. I have not had anytime to stamp this week. The kids have been keeping me busy with Christmas shopping and wrapping. I think I'm almost done with the holiday shopping. Going to wait till the weekend before Christmas to start with the holiday baking. Only 7 more working days till I'll have my week off! YAY. Then watch out.....I'll be stamping everything in sight!!!!


I received this cute card from Kathy. Did you know there is a National Ice Cream Day? Neither did I, but what a good time to have it....in the middle of December. Now that's one way to promote ice cream when it's cold and snowy outside! Don't think the picture shows up well enough, but the ice cream bowl is made from vellum that was run through the Cuttlebug. Very cute Kat!

Okay I'm off to work. Happy Stamping!

No comments: