Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Strange Holidays/Pork Chops



I went outside yesterday morning to go to work and there was SNOW!!!! I had to drive to work in that YUCK!! I always allow myself plenty of time to drive slow if I have to. Wish more people did that. You have the ones that are always in a hurry and drive to fast in bad weather. They must be mad when they get behind me as I'll go 25 if I have to. I'm in no hurry and I'd rather do that than have an accident.

I received two strange holiday cards yesterday. Lisa's card was for Playing Card Day, and Kathy's was Mitten Tree Day. Nice work gals!!!

Didn't have time to stamp last night. I made dinner then settled down to watch Tin Man from 7 to 11. I enjoyed it. It's a mini series on Sci Fi about the Wizard of Oz, with a large re-write of course, but I'm amazed at how the story really does follow the original story line in an off sort of way.

Tried a new recipe for the pork chops. Breaded them with Italian bread crumbs then browned in skillet. Place them in a 13 x 9 x 2 pan and topped with a mixture of sliced mushrooms, chopped onions, and two cans of mushroom soup. The recipe said to use Golden mushroom soup by Campbell's. Since I have to watch my sodium I used reduced sodium mushroom soup. It's a good recipe the pork chops were nice and tender.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: