Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time for Thank You's/Computer Issues/SNOW



So the Christmas cards are written. The gifts are wrapped and under the tree. Time to start thinking about making Thank You cards for all the wonderful gifts you'll receive! The card was made using a Z fold. Cut 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock in half the long way. Score at 2 3/4 then again at 5 1/2. I used Musical Score background stamp (retired), and Canvas for the background. The Bird on a Branch is a See-D's stamp set. Image was colored in with classic dye ink, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy. Image was stamped using Jet Black Stazon on Very Vanilla cardstock. Added twill tape using a hammered gold brad. Love this! They look like the tacks using for upholstery. Used the photo punch to make the top corner then added a half pearl bead from the Pretties kit.

I haven't posted for the last two days due to computer issues. I have high speed but let me tell you it was slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww speed! The previous post took me 45 minutes to post! Hubby worked on the computer yesterday and it's working fine now.....of course after he fixed it he was on it all day playing Age of Empires III. So I didn't get a chance to go near it. Hopefully today he'll be watching football games and away from the computer!!!! I still have 290 emails to read!

Went to visit mom yesterday morning. It started snowing as I was leaving the post office. It was clear then it took 20 minutes to get through the post office. When I came out everything was covered in white just that fast. We were to get 12 inches by this morning. I haven't stuck my head out the window to see just how much. Maybe later when I'm more awake and have had my morning coffee. Not planning on going anywhere today. I'm going to start working on holiday baking. Lots of cookies to make!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: