Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year......Kissy Fishy!

Happy New Year!!!! Can't believe it's 2008.....and I still don't have my flying car! LOL





I saw this cute little fish at Pat Catan's. He was a 1.00 but all the 1.00 stamps were on sale for .50 cents. I had to bring him home. He was just to darn cute. Background was done using Taken with Teal on bubble wrap then the wrap was pressed onto Tempting Turquoise cardstock. Fishy was stamped on white with Jet Black StazOn then colored in with Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, and Cameo Coral for the lips. The "kiss heart" was part of a See-Dee's stamp set. Oh and the small circles on the Certain Celery layer were made by inking a new pencil eraser in celery ink.

Well I have to run and get my vegetables in my crock pot or we won't have any with our pork roast!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed New Years!!!

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWW Your fishy is sooo adorable girlie ..
Love the colors you used for this card also .. just darling
xoxox
Dawn Griffith