Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's Going To Be A Boho Valentine's Day!




So have you wondered where I've been? I've been around but just have not been in the mood to stamp. I needed to shake myself up a bit and try to get the creative juices flowing again.

Remember the 1.00 tins I got at Target? The Tic Tac Toe game is made using the square tin.

Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White. For the outside of the tin the Olive CS was cut 5 x 5, and the white CS was cut 4 3/4 x 4 3/4. Since the tin is red it gives I had an extra layer of color without using cardstock. For the inside I stamped the hearts on white CS, and flower circle on Olive CS. Each was run though the Xyron using the magnet cartridge, then they were cut out. The white zig zag stitches were added with a gel pen. The game pieces are held in a small envelope which was layered on Real Red CS.





The card was made using the same colors. Boho wheel was used on the red base card.




Stamp sets: Priceless, and the Valentine word is from Flexible Phrases. Hearts were stamped on Red using Whisper White craft ink. Creamy Caramel ribbon and silver brads were added for accents.

The little plastic candy holder a M & M container. I just took off the wrapping and added my own.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Betty O said...

Cute, cute, cute! But, what else could it be coming from you? Sure wish I had a Target near me for all the cute things that others pick up to alter!

Been out of touch for a while and hope you are doing fine!

Laura lok said...

cute idea for a game holder and a fun gift