Sunday, January 20, 2008

Love Bag and Tag



I know where have I been? Just to busy recently to get to the computer. I've been working on card submissions for magazines, and although I've been stamping I just can't post those completed works on my blog. I did find time yesterday to make this little bag. I found them at a local paper store. First I cut off two inches from the top then sponged the edges of the bag with Close to Cocoa ink. Used the largest oval punch to make a window in the bag. Stamp set used is Priceless, and Love Matters. The luggage tag is stamped with Certainly Celery, and Rose Red. The heart in the center is made from memory glass. I stamped the heart on white cardstock and layered it between the two pieces of glass. "Love" is stamped on top of the glass with Jet Black StazOn. Next I wrapped the two edges of the glass with red line tape, before removing the backing I pushed the edges of the tape over to both sides of the window panes. Then I added clear micro beads. Before attaching it to the tag I added a pin back. the strips of white cardstock in the bag where just added for fun, and interest.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: