Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Stamps!





Got a bit carried away yesterday at the craft store. Bought lots of stamps....but in all fairness to my 50.75 total it wasn't all mine. I did pick up stamps for friends as well.
I really love the French Quarter set. It's the largest one. It is selling for 9.97 at Pat Catan's. Thank You set is 2.97 and the smaller ones were each one dollar. I see happy stamping in my future!!!!



I did do little bit of stamping today. The card is cut 4 1/4 by 10 then scored at 3 1/4 and again at 6 3/4. This will make a tri-fold card. For the front I cut a wave free hand with my scissors. Here's a tip for you.....to get clean cut lines turn the cardstock as you cut not the scissors. It really does make a difference. Stamp set used is Here Kitty Kitty. On the inside panel of the card I added Chocolate Chip cardstock then used the 1/2 punch to punch out Tempting Turquoise circles. On the inside of the tin I plan to put a set of earrings for my daughter. Her birthday isn't till November, but I'm trying to work ahead a bit for this year.



That's all for now. I can't believe the weekend is over already. I didn't do anything at all today. I did make a big pot of chili. That was yummy! But I just didn't want to do anything. I was talking to a friend of mine today and she suggested it was the winter blues. Could very well be. I'm looking forward to a short week. I took Friday off as a vacation day. I have to start training the Seasonal staff on the 4th of February and I won't be able to take any time off for the next three months so I figured I better take one day before all the FUN started!

Happy Stamping!!!!

4 comments:

Monds & Mayberry said...

Karen you have to tell me who makes these stamps. I NEED TO HAVE the set with the bracket. LOVE IT!

Krafting Karen said...

Hi Colleen,
These are made by Inque. See-D's. Here is there web site www.inqueboutique.com. If you can't find the stamp there email me your info and I'll buy it for you. They are 1.00 each plus the tax and whatever it would be for me to mail it to you. I just love these stamps!

Krafting Karen said...

here is my email Colleen
clar42ie@adelphia.net

Anonymous said...

hello Karen,

I found your blog when I wanted to go to www.inqueboutique.com but then I get "this page could not be found"
But I'm looking for the See d's stamp of Sharie's alphabet upper mini nr.50480 but I can't find the stamp?
Would you please help me out?
Thanks,
Jolanda - the Netherlands
My email: jolanda_4691@hotmail.com