Monday, January 28, 2008

Paper Cone



I made this for hubby for Valentine's Day. I found the paper cones at the local craft store. The size is 9 x 5. Cone is made by Darice. I haven't checked Michael's but they may carry them there. I know they carry Darice products. Anyway......I used Basic Grey paper to cover the cone. The doily is one I had from Guam days. I wish I would have bought more of them now. They were pretty inexpensive. Heart is from Stampin'Up! Love and Kiss stamp from See-D's.

Hope your Monday is going well. Only three more days for me to work this week. I'm looking forward to it. I took some time this evening and watched Broke Back Mountain. This was a very well done movie. Of course I couldn't watch it when hubby was around. He didn't want to be in the same room with this one. It's so sad that Heath Ledger died. He does have one more movie coming out this summer. It's a Batman movie. I think he is playing the Joker. Till tomorrow.....

Happy Stamping.

No comments: