Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday Sketch Challenge



I'm trying very hard to break away from the colors I always reach for. I can't have my filing system out of balance with one one sheet of several colors and tons of others. Colors have feelings to, and they want to be used!



Base card is Handsome Hunter, Blush Blossom layer is stamped with Paisley background using Blush Blossom ink, strip of Really Rust is stamped with Canvas, flower is made with Office Accouterments flower ink More Mustard stamped on So Saffron. I just love these colors together!

So I hope you take the challenge and break away and use colors you hardly ever reach for. Try the card design. It's fun to work with.

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

Laura lok said...

the more and more I see this flower I like it. funny thing is I think I have it and haven't used it. lol