Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 Stamps Sets!


I just got finished putting 10 new stamp sets together. Yay! I'll have a few more tomorrow. My order was split between two boxes and the second one will arrive tomorrow. Thank Goodness that the SAB sets, and Spring Mini sets are pre-cut for us. I wish the entire catalog stamps were like that. What a breeze that would be to mount them all!



Had a very busy day yesterday. We went to the home and garden show. It was fun but lots of walking. Didn't help that I twisted my ankle on Friday. I wasn't that bad, but when I stopped walking yesterday and sat down for a bit, when I got back up I had shooting pains in it. Still pretty sore today. I'm trying to stay off it. After the show we went to visit my mom. She was doing pretty well. I brought her a potted plant from the show.



They had trains sets up at the show. This one looks like lady bugs. I thought it was too cute!



They also had other trains.



And the statues where just beautiful



Well that is all for today. I'm going to see if I can stamp some more today. Brrr.....it's cold outside. 12 degrees, it's snowing and the wind is kicking up.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: