Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Always





Always is one of my new stamp sets. Just love it! Soon as I saw it in the Spring/Summer catalog I just knew I had to have it. You know how some of the stamp sets just seem to call your name? I wish more sets didn't call my name.....maybe then I would have more money in my bank account.
The layout is from Techno Stamper http://technostamper.blogspot.com/
Just had to take the challenge. Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla. Happy I got to use the new Old Olive Twill tape so soon. It just arrived in my second box of my large order yesterday. Love it! It's very easy to tie.

Till tomorrow

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great job on the card Karen (again). I love that set too, although I do not own it yet. You did a fabulous job on the background too. Thanks for playing.