Friday, February 1, 2008

New Storage


Have you ever started out with something but in the course of doing that you felt like a small snowball rolling down a big hill and you just kept getting larger and faster as you continued down the hill? Well that was me today. I took the day off from work. My intentions were to put in my very large Stampin'Up! order, and then spend the rest of the day in stamping bliss. Well I did get the order in. Large one! I've been waiting for Sale-A-Brations to hit so I could order, so I haven't ordered anything from the new catalog till today. So.......325.00 later. But that's another story I'll get pics when all the stuff gets here! Hubby had a snow day so he didn't have to work. We decided to go out for lunch then do some shopping. Hit Max & Erma's for lunch then went to Archivers. Hey I had coupons so I had to use them right? RIGHT?

The system is called Clip It Up. You can get a better view of this wonderful space saver at www.clipitup.com

I have been eying this little beauty in stamping magazines but I hadn't seen it in any stores till today. So......76.59 later....I bought the base, the upper tier, and an extra pack of hooks. It's great!!! Cleared out several of my larger drawers so now I have more needed space for my cardstock. Did I tell you that I ordered 13 packs of cardstock with the free stuff from this mornings order? Well I did. Now lets get back to that snowball......

I brought the system home and thought I had the perfect place for it. But in order to get it to that perfect place I needed move some things. Well....lots of things. Watch out Ebay cause I have lots of stuff to put on this weekend. I decided I didn't need my rolling cart with all the pockets that I got from JoAnn's some years ago. I'm not doing workshops anymore so it was really taking up space. My complete set of Portfolio II from SU is going, 6 leftover white mailboxes from Target (last year's Valentine 1.00 bin hot find), 2 SU bags from conventions past, and assorted other items. And that snowball just kept getting bigger...I needed to move my Cricut, and cartridges, so I needed some more 12x12 boxes for those. So off I go to Pat Catan's at 7:30 pm in the middle of a snow storm to get them. Okay you can stop laughing now cause I just know you are! Whew!!! I'm really waiting for Spring to get here cause that snowball is pretty darn big and I need it to just melt!

Good news is the system is great! My stamping room is almost back to order except for the desk, but I should be able to get it all finished this evening so I can just get back to what I really intended on doing today. STAMPING! And on the really good side.....Hubby is working overtime Saturday and Sunday so I'll have time just to myself. YAY.

Hope everyone has a great weekend
Happy Stamping!

No comments: