Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Amazing!


Okay this is my new favorite set! Isn't it funny how we
move though stamp sets. One week it's this, the next week
it's something else. There are just too many wonderful stamps out there!
It's a shame I don't have enough money to buy them all!
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Apricot Appeal, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp sets: Amazing, Canvas Background
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy Marker, 1/8 hole punch, pop dots, aqua painter, crystal bling brad
I stamped the butterfly twice, colored in then cut just the wings. I layered them together
with a pop dot. Next I stamped the butterfly again on the flower, then added the wings on top of the stamped image using another pop dot.
This layout is one that my friend Debby posted to my yahoo group. Thanks Deb!

Okay only two more working days till the long weekend. Can't wait!!!!Training classes are burning me out fast and I need a break. Don't get me wrong. I love to train but it hurts my brain!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: