Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cards from Friends


Finally made to the end of the four day work week. Looking forward to having three days off!
I really need a break. Hope you enjoy the cards that my friends
have sent to me this week. I'll have some new cards to
share soon. I plan to stamp up a storm over the weekend!

This first cute little bunny card is from Debby. Nice work Deb! Love the bent little bunny ear. Just to darn adorable!


Next two cards were made by Lisa. I have just got to get that bird set! Thanks for enabling me Lisa!!! River Rock cardstock is so pretty. I think Stampin'Up! should just keep this color and add it to the naturals family.

The next
"Little Stinker" was made by
Kat. This card was one of her obscure holiday creations. The skunk is just to cute. Wish I had purchased this one. I may have to borrow your stamp set Kat so I can make my own little stinker cards!

Last card was made by Debbie. This was another obscure holiday card for Butterfly Day.

Thanks for all the fun cards! Just love it when my mail box gets happy mail!!!

Happy Stamping.

No comments: