Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


I "hop" everyone has a wonderful Easter! No stamping today. Maybe I'll get a chance to finish up some submissions I'm working on later today.

Strange Easter. Since I made turkey on Good Friday I wanted to make homemade Turkey noodle soup today. Have to go back to work tomorrow and didn't want to make it when I got home. So....I made that this morning, baked a cake, and made deviled eggs. John doesn't like turkey so right now I have a small ham in the oven and making mash potatoes to go with it. We have lots of dinner options in the house. Anyone that stops over should be able to have plenty to eat.

I'm waiting for my daughter Sarah to come home. I haven't heard from her yet today, but when we spoke a fews days ago she told me she would be coming home for dinner.

I did go visit mom for lunch. I brought her some of the soup and the deviled eggs. She was very happy with that. Pushed her around the home. We call it doing laps. Can't wait till the weather warms up some then we can go outside. We also put a puzzle together.

Gotta run and check on the potatoes. Again have a very Happy Easter!!!

Stamping Trails.

No comments: