Sunday, March 30, 2008

Haven't Forgot You!

I have been lax at updating the blog this week. Hubby has been on 1st shift all week and it's hard to get to the computer. I have also been working on my submission for the spring edition of RubberRoad Adventures.

Yesterday hubby and I went for a long walk by the lake. It was 43 outside and the sun was just shining. Great day to get out. Also went to dinner, and caught a movie 10,000 BC. My new favorite line from that movie: "If I let you go....Promise not to eat me" That's what the hero told the saber tooth tiger when he freed him from a pit. It was a good movie.

Look what I found in my yard yesterday



Looks like Spring has arrived in Ohio. We also have lots of gold
finches coming to visit the bird feeder on our deck.

Well I'm off to visit mom. Plan to do some stamping today so I can get the blog updated with new artwork

Stamping Trails

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait for spring to arrive here in Wisconsin! Check out my Blog - I have something there for you!