Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long Day!


I had such a long day yesterday. I got up at 5:30 guess I'm not use to the time change yet. I stopped at the bank on my way to work. Worked till 5:15, then stopped and picked up dinner for me and mom, went to the nursing home, had dinner with mom. Next I stopped at Pat Catan's on the way home. Glad I did! I got the new Big Bite from Crop-A-Dial. There price was 34.00 plus I had a 25% off coupon so I got a good deal!!! After that it was a stop at the grocery store, which......got me home at 8:20 pm. I was beat when I got home!



Remember When....is a card I designed on Sunday. This was another card that was designed around the ribbon. The green velvet ribbon is so pretty. Looks good with the brass hardware slide. The stamp set is from See-D's. Colors used: Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, and Creamy Caramel. I have a thing lately for making square cards. I guess it's really....no I won't say it...yes I will...I just can't stop myself.....

It's Hip to be Square!!!!!

Happy Stamping.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

The Big Bite is just huge! Can't wait to see what fun you have with it! The card is gorgeous, too! Now...you go to bed!

Anonymous said...

Hip to be square...
Karen go get some sleep! LOL
Stace