Saturday, March 8, 2008

Techno Challenge #7



I'm a bit late in the week for Mary Jo's techno challenge, but I wanted to play! You can see the challenge here http://technostamper.blogspot.com/

I used an retired SAB set from a few years ago, Canvas background, and the new Blooms and Bulbs wheel. Colors used Lavender Lace, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla. I also used some "Bling" brads the I picked up at Pat Catan's. Just love it when I can use my STUFF!!! Trying to put the goodies to good use instead of them hiding in the drawers!

We have lots of the "white" stuff on the ground. It's suppose to keep up through the weekend. Guess I'll have lots of time to stamp!

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

MJ said...

This is awesome. I love that set and the bling! Love it. Thanks for playing.