Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Techno Challenge #9



Thanks to Mary Jo for another great Techno Challenge. You can view her blog at:
http://technostamper.blogspot.com/
I had fun with this one. While looking around my stamp room I found it was a mess yet again from the last binge of stamping. So I thought why not add some more mess. So I pulled out the embossing powder. Holographic hights embossing powder to be exact. I have a heater vent right above my desk in the stamp room. I thought I would be quick and pour the powder on the cardstock before the heater kicked back on. Well guess what? That darn heater popped on before I was done so now my desk sparkles really well! Oh well what's a little glitter. Hoping I can get it cleaned up before the kitty decides to create some artwork of his own.

Stamp set Pun Fun. Colors: Barely Banana, Green Galore, and Bashful Blue.


So on Monday my sleep was messed up. And on Tuesday I woke up cause I had to run to the bathroom. I decided to go back to sleep, and didn't wake up till 7:00, and I have to be at work at 8. YIKES!!! So I made a mad dash around the house to get ready. Of course the weather didn't help. I had to scrape the windshield. Did I also tell you that it was very foggy? It was. I could barely see the stop signs on the road I travel.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

MJ said...

So stinkin cute! Thanks for playing.

Kerry D-C said...

aaaw! so "tweet"! The colors are nice and fresh and springy!