Monday, March 10, 2008

What's in a Face?


I've seen this grumpy cute face posted on many blogs. I don't know who was the first to create this card, but who ever you are thanks for thinking out of the box. How cute is he?! Just love him.

Stamp set used Pick a Petal, Sincere Salutations. Background was added using dot standard wheel. Colors Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Jet Black StazOn. The pupils were added using StazOn and a clean new pencil eraser.

Weekend is over. I didn't do much. Only went outside once to go to the grocery store. Weather just wasn't the best to be going out and about. They have got the roads cleared now, but I just heard we are expecting some more snow today. Not as much as over the weekend, but at this point I'm just plain tired of snow!!! I'm also not to awake as we also lost an hour due to the time change. Wish I could just go back to bed, pull the covers over my head and sleep till spring!

Happy Monday!
Happy Stamping.

No comments: