Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BRRRRR Again!


What is up with this weather? It went down below freezing and I had to bring in the little vegetable plants that hubby has growing in small pots. Good thing he didn't plant any thing in the garden yet. I was cold and freezing by the time I got them all in the house. Of course it was raining to. I'm really looking forward to Friday. It's suppose to go up to 70. After the past week I'm looking forward to a nice calm weekend with nothing in the house breaking. Did I tell you the hot water heater also sprung a leak. Skip was able to get that changed out yesterday. Why does everything break at once? Who knows........Today is my 26th wedding anniversary. We won't be doing anything tonight to celebrate. Skip works 2nd shift so we are waiting till the weekend to celebrate. Just going to dinner and a movie.

I did have time to stamp. Love this gate fold card with the belly band closure.

Stamps: Pretty Amazing, All Year Cheer
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: pop dots, Basic Grey paper, eyelets, ribbon, Marvey round scallop punches.

No comments: