Monday, April 28, 2008

A Fond Fairwell


I had a blast these past few days.
All things have to come to an end.
Kat and Lisa left in the wee hours of the morning at 5:20.
I didn't like to see them go, but I have to go back to work this today. Vacation is over.
BUMMER!!!
Looking forward to visiting all three of my buddies next year in TX. Lisa is the last
one to move there at the end of this year. So Connie, Lisa, and Kat will all be there.
Still working on hubby to settle in TX once we are both retired.
Hubby took this picture last night in my stamp room. We did some stamping yesterday, and made one more quick stop to Pat Catan's. I think the girls got everything they need, and then some! The card was made using a brass stencil. Kat first dry embossed it, then added the color with the new non smear pastels she bought at the craft convention. I finished it off by adding the layout, and background stamping. The girls found the ribbon on my shelf, of course they had to have some of it for there own ribbon stash. You know we just can't have to much ribbon. I think you can, but they don't agree with me. I'm learning ladies! The more ribbon the better!

Okay I need to get ready for work. Thanks again ladies for coming to visit with me. I need to just stamp this week and stay out of the kitchen. I ate so much I need to work it off this week. Love ya!!!


1 comment:

Lorie said...

It has been so much fun getting to know your friends through your blog postings. Thanks for sharing that peek into your life! HUGS!!