Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mother's Day Projects

Yet another great idea from Mary Jo
She is just awesome! I made the triangle box using the tutorial
on her blog.
I've also been playing with the build a brad kit. For the wheel on the card I just stamped the image
then added the clear dome on top to the base brad. For the triangle box I stamped
Canvas background to vanilla cardstock, punched out with 1/2 punch. This punch
is the perfect size for the brad. Glued the circle to the brad base. Next I used linen
thread and tied a knot in the button and used a glue dot to
adhere the button on top of the brad base.
You can also emboss the clear dome that come with the build a brad set
I'll have a sample to show that later today or tomorrow.
Right now I'm off to visit mom.
Stamping Trails!!!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great job! Love the matching card.