Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OMG! It's Wednesday!...................

........................................And I haven't posted anything since Sunday! Oh no! You all must think I have taken a long vacation from stamping! Not true of course. I've been sorta busy with things around the house and organizing the stamp room again! If you remember I shared with you that my bestest friends were coming to visit me on the 24th of this month. So excited! Wish my other bestest friend could also come visit but she is busy closing on the new house her and hubby bought. But I regress. I'm still taking about why I haven't been stamping. The friends are coming and the house is a mess! I've been taking some time to do some spring cleaning. With the full time day job the house is still not going to be ready. Sorry girls.....please don't look for dust bunnies when you come visit cause you won't have to search very hard. Faint The smiley guy is how I feel right now....falling over from shear exhaustion.

Now let me share with you what I did manage to find time to stamp today.

This is Kat and Lisa last year. Kat was living in Japan and Lisa went to visit. That's when this pic was taken. I covered a small white clip board that I got from Archivers with paper that Kat picked up for me while living in Japan. Stamp set is from See-Dee's. The square brad in the corner was a perfect fit for the stamp design.

Okay got to sign off for now. It's getting late and past my bedtime.

Stamping Trails!!!





No comments: