Friday, April 25, 2008

Shopping/Dinner..Recipe for FUN





Fun times again today.
Here you see Kat, and Lisa having fun searching for stamps. The stamps in these
bins are .50 each. Just look at the faces of shear JOY!


Kat taught me how to make pierogis tonight. So now not only can I make them on my own....

but I have tons of them in my freezer!

Lisa made stuffed shells for dinner. Another thing I wanted to learn how to make. YUM. Good dinner.
Earlier today on our first shopping stop. We went to the Pat Catan's store in Medina. This one lost the least so they were closing that store. Anyway....we got a large plastic shopping bag, filled it up with goodies and it only cost us 5.00!
More tomorrow. It's the big stamping convention in Akron. Looking forward to having fun there!














No comments: