Monday, April 7, 2008

Simple Card

Very simple card today. I cased this from a craft magazine. I added
my own touch to it.
I'm not sure where the designer paper came from. Think it was
in some bulk paper that I received from a friend. The image
was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink, then I cut the dress
and layered it just to give it a splash of color
Just got my last order in from Bella
Love these stamps! Such fun to play with
The little cherry on top of the cupcake was punched with Ruby Red then I used
Red Stickles to bling it up a bit.
Had to make a matching envy to. Don't know why I don't
decorate envelopes anymore. Need to do that more often.
We had a beautiful weekend. Sunny and warm 65 degrees. It was so nice I took mom outside yesterday and wheeled her around the nursing home. The sun felt so good. Mom really enjoyed it.
I have to get ready for work. Happy Monday!!!!
Stamping Trails

No comments: